Monday, October 6, 2014

Healthy, Wealthy and Wise

I'm 45 1/2 years old.  I am very hopeful that this is the midway point in my life journey, and its at this juncture I have decided to get healthy.  I've also reached the point where I think I might actually "get it."

Losing weight isn't it.
Riding my bike for 20 miles isn't it.
Looking good in a bikini MOST DEFINITELY isn't it.

"IT" is being the best me I can be.
"IT" is letting you be whoever you are.
"IT" is accepting that God is God and I am not.

So I'm dealing with the consequences of my first 45 1/2 years and entering this second half of my life with my mind, heart and arms wide open.  I'm aligning my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual being with my Creator, and am taking these first bold steps into the healing process; getting past my past and pressing onward toward the prize.

First Steps:
Physical - Medical tests to determine health issues
Emotional/Mental - Establish a therapeutic relationship with a trained Christian counselor
Spiritual - Read/Listen to the entire Word of God and return to daily prayer journaling.

Here we go...

Second verse, different from the first!


No comments:

Post a Comment