Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What do I Know?

One thing I know for sure....there are a LOT of songs about God's faithfulness.  I could post a new song every day for a year!  In fact, we could probably write songs about God's amazing faithful love for the rest of eternity and never exhaust the topic.

I know: God is good and all His works are perfect.  God works out all circumstances for our good and His glory.  God is wise; He knows what is best. God is infinite; He has no boundaries.  God is holy: everything He does is righteous and pure.  God is omniscient; nothing surprises Him.

But what do I really know?  He is so much more than my finite, mortal, foolish mind can possibly comprehend.  I can quote God's attributes all day long, but that doesn't really speak to what I know...deep in my gut...down past the intellect...down where my spirit meets the sidewalk.  Tomorrow, I will address who my God is...to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment