Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Know

While we were in Florida, one of my housemates read a devotional written by a woman who's husband might not live.  She faced so many unknowns and fear because of them.  She decided to write down what she didn't know and then what she did know.  I'm going to try that, too.

What I don't know: How am I going to be paid after April 8?  When will I be assigned a ministry account, so I can fund raise and be paid?  How will I pay my bills?  Is this spiritual attack or is this God closing a door?

What I do know:  God is faithful: His mercies are new every morning.  He loves me so much that He gave His only Son for me.  God loves the nations:: He has mandated that I play my part in making disciples in every nation.  At Grace Church, I could be part of mobilizing a couple of hundred people.  At Perspectives I can be part of mobilizing several thousand every year. God is the Creator of the Universe; He is powerful.  God owns the camels on a thousand hills; He has unlimited resources.  The good work God began in me will be completed.

I think I'll spend the next couple of blogs adding to this list.  I'd love it if my friends could remind me of more things we know!  He's Always Been Faithful to Me.

1 comment:

  1. He's not closing a door...he's opening up a new one to see if you will rise to the challenge. I know you will....you're tenacious like that xoxo

    ReplyDelete